Monday, March 2, 2009

Sketchbook014 - Megacon 2009

Portrait quick sketch commissions and random face sketches from Megacon 2009. All sketches done with a .09mm mechanical pencil in blue graphite. The large shots on top are the portraits. The customer keeps the originals, so I archive the art with photos. Too bad the shadows from the overhead lights make a mess of things.

Further down the page are doodles of people I observed. Since the show is constantly moving, many of the heads are a mix hair and facial features from various people who walked by my table. I’ve numbered the more complete faces. Tell me if you see yourself.



Sketchbook014 - Megacon 2009 by ~Quasimanga on deviantART

In other news, I now have the flu. Thank you Megacon. Here's hoping I recover quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment